What's NewPatch for iOS 7
App DescriptionFREE (ad supported) version of Elemental PToE
100% Made in U.S.A.
Reviewer: "This is an excellent app with a huge amount of valuable info on elements. Great for students and science professionals. Very satisfied."
Elemental PToE - The Periodic Table of Elements, in your pocket. Featuring a built-in web browser and 24 data points per element. Select from one of five web sites to use. Customizable Tabs so you can configure it to meet your needs. Fast and responsive full table view. Included quick start guide ("i").
* In-App printing (iOS 4.2 and up)
* Includes In-App email for a single element, the entire dataset and quick reference table images.
* Built-in, fully functional web browser so you never have to leave the app.
* Table view allows full zoom (IN and OUT) and offers normal detail view or direct access to the built-in web browser.
* Saved state for Tab bar (should be a given but many apps do not do this).
* Five pre-configured source web sites (choose the one YOU want to use):
* Mobile Wikipedia
* Chemical Elements
* Web Elements
* Periodic Table
Five sort orders:
Data included for Elements:
Artificial, Atomic weight, Atomic number, Boiling point, Type, Discovered, Electronegativity, Group, Ions, Melting point, Name, Neutrons, Period, Symbol, Discovery year, Density, Radioactive, CAS registry number, State, Block, Crystal, Electrons per shell, Atomic radius, Covalent radius.
Please send comments, suggestions or any other feedback to MeachWare@gmail.com
Search the iTunes App store for meachware or visit us online at http://meachware.com for details about this and our other iOS (iPhone and iPad) applications.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
November 13, 2013 New version 2.8.2
September 24, 2012 Initial Release