148Apps Review SummaryRead Our Full Review >>
Peekaboo Trick or Treat with Ed Emberley is a delightful Halloween app from the series of popular "peekaboo" apps from NIght and Day Studios
What's NewMinor Bug Fixes
Check out our new nutritious app, Yummiloo Rainbow Power, featuring adorable characters and encouraging healthy eating!
App DescriptionCome Trick or Treating in the Peekaboo funhouse this Halloween! There are 14 costumed creatures waiting to pop out to delight and amuse. Find a puppy dressed up as a princess, a ghost with awesome dance moves, a friendly fire-breathing dragon, and more. Peekaboo Trick-or-Treat features the artwork of the Caldecott award winning author, Ed Emberley. Emberley’s playful interpretation of classic characters like a witch and werewolf is more silly than scary, giving kids a fun Halloween environment to play and learn.
- Choose from our cute 4 year old child narrator or the adult voice, Ed Emberley himself, for a clearer and correct pronunciation
- A rotating cast of 14 whimsical creatures and costumes in a kooky “haunted” house to surprise you and your little ones
- Original spooky Halloween themed music and silly sound effects to make your kids laugh
- Hear and see the words repeated for each item, helping children both learn to say and spell the names
- Choose looped mode for endless play or storybook mode, which ends with all the characters going to sleep, perfect for bedtime
FYI: We plan to add the Record Your Own Voice feature (like the one in Peekaboo Barn) in a future update!
If you like this app, check out our other Ed Emberley apps: Go Away, Big Green Monster and Shake & Make, and our newest releases: Peekaboo Fridge and Peekaboo People starring Richard Scarry's Busytown!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios.
October 16, 2013 New version 1.3.0
May 08, 2013 New version 1.2.2
April 04, 2013 New version 1.2.1
March 21, 2013 New version 1.1.1
October 20, 2012 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release