**Now FREE for a limited time: My Little Pony and Dino Dan iReaders, Sid the Science Kid and more!
Ruckus Learning harnesses the brands that kids love into mindful content that motivates students to become better, more active readers and learners!
Kids will love to read, re-read and play with Ruckus Learning’s comprehensive, curated collection of interactive reading apps, eBooks and learning video. Ruckus’ interactive iReaders help kids hone word recognition, vocabulary and reading comprehension skills and reinforce national educational standards.
Featured brands and characters include:
* My Little Pony
* Kung Fu Panda 3
* Care Bears
* SeaWorld: Sharks, Penguins & Whales
* Dino Dan
* Tom & Jerry
* Batman, Superman, DC Superfriends
* Chuck & Friends
* The Cat in the Hat
* Sid the Science Kid
* Little Pim language content
* …and much more!
You may sample titles for free, purchase additional content individually, or get a FREE TRIAL to Ruckus Learning Plus+ which offers unlimited monthly or annual access to hundreds of pieces of curated digital learning content, with new items offered every month.
Ruckus Learning Plus+ also includes the ability for parents and teachers to set up multiple child accounts and follow kids’ usage, amount read and progress via the weekly Ruckus Report, as well as recommendations based on kids’ choices within our curated learning library.
Content may be downloaded on all of your iOS devices, and once downloaded may be used and managed offline with no internet connection.
The interactive learning activities in Ruckus iReaders have been developed with curriculum experts and are adapted from the Common Core standards, as well as Head Start Child Outcomes framework. Some of the topics covered include:
•Phonics and Word Recognition
Ruckus Learning also features many enhanced eBooks (with and without narration) that feature well-known characters and brands and offer word highlighting and the ability for kids and parents to record their own voices while reading out loud together.
Full Ruckus Learning Plus+ Subscription details:
$6.99 for monthly, $49.99 for annual (savings of 40%)
• 7-day free trial for monthly or annual subscription
• Plans renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• You may manage auto-renew by going to the user’s Account Settings
• Payment will be charged via user’s iTunes Account
• You may cancel anytime but it will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
• Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited once the user purchases a subscription
To find out more about Ruckus Learning and our apps:
Visit our website: www.ruckuslearning.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RuckusMediaGroup
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ruckusmedia
CONTACT US: For any technical issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- March 04, 2015 New version 2.3
- May 30, 2015 New version 2.4
- March 20, 2016 New version 2.5
- March 26, 2016 New version 2.6
- July 07, 2016 New version 2.7
- November 05, 2016 New version 2.8
- January 04, 2017 New version 2.9