• Fixed a critical bug. Now you can get Achievements on the Game Center ordinarily.
# The Top 10 Free iPhone Board Games in more than 56 countries!
# The Top 10 Free iPhone Puzzle Games in more than 11 countries!
"Pipe Lines" is a puzzle game that connect the pipes to supply water to the city.
To supply water to the city smoothly, you need to demonstrate a remarkable ability as a water supply supervisor.
• Simple Rules and Easy Control
• Various Stages
• Battery System
• Support In-Game Store
• Support Multi-Languages
• Support Universal App
# Simple Rules and Easy Control
• Connect the holes of the same color by touching.
• To complete the level, you have to fill up the space.
# Various Stages
• Stage Mode (Play Game)
- Feel free to enjoy the basic game-mode casually.
- To connect pipes underground, you need to charge the battery.
- You can get 5 hints at first game.
- Try using the hints with touching the bulb icon on the top screen in the difficult level.
- Stages: 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9
• Time Attack Mode
- The specialists sometimes make a bet on who is faster. Try to challenge faster than anyone at the time attack-mode.
- Select the stages : 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9
# Battery System
• To play the classic-mode, you need to charge the battery.
- 5x5(1), 6x6(2), 7x7(3), 8x8(4), 9x9(5)
• Batteries are charged automatically. If you want to charge it, you can buy the item at store.
# Support In-Game Store
• The Hint : Try to use it in classic mode.
• The battery : You can enjoy the game fully with buying the battery.
# Support Multi-Languages
• We supports the 5 languages.
• List : English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified chinese, Traditional chinese.
# Support Universal App
• We supports an universal app.
• Try to enjoy the pipelines using various devices.
• This app contains Ads banner.
• This app sells In-app Products like AdFree.
We are trying to improve our games through the user experience on "Pipe Lines".
Please send us your experience about bugs, crashes and others: [email protected]
Enjoy "Pipe Lines"
- June 11, 2014 Initial release