- Bug Fixing
Flick The Fish is created by the maker of Jewel Frenzy, which recorded over 30,000,000 games played around the world!
60 rush-packed seconds to catch (Flick!) as many colorful fish as possible. Enjoy this super addictive arcade experience as you unleash magical power-ups and beat the high scores!
Swipe your finger to flick the target fish jump out from the sea like a true fishing master.
Be careful of wrong fish – they are not your target and you will lose the combos accumulated in the adventure!
Flick the Fish features addictive game plays and magical power-ups, along with an awesome global leaderboard for Game Center-enabled devices!
---------- FEATURES -----------
* FAST-ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
60 seconds to flick as many fish as you can!
Catch more fish and get Magical Power-ups as bonus!
* LEVEL UP
Gain XP and increase your Flick the Fish Ranking!
* HD GRAPHICS
Enjoy gorgeous graphics on retina display and iPhone 5!
* EASY TO START, HARD TO MASTER
Never played Flick the Fish? No problem! It is easy to learn. But you have to master your skill for high score!
* AMAZING UPDATES WITH NEW FEATURES
Regular updates for exciting and challenging features.
Fascinating 60 Seconds - Flick the Fish is most addictive and most rush causal game ever!
We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at our fan page.
Become a fan for latest news!
Like us on: facebook.com/inzmore
Follow us on: twitter.com/inzmore
- December 06, 2012 Initial release
- December 13, 2012 New version 1.1
- January 09, 2013 New version 1.2
- February 06, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 05, 2013 New version 1.3
- March 08, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- March 29, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- April 10, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 16, 2013 New version 1.4
- October 30, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 08, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 11, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 14, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 11, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!