148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: KO YOUR INBOX :: Read Our Full Review >>
Turn your inbox into a task list or tune it to your own needs with this highly customizable, user friendly mailbox app.
What's NewWe’re really excited about this update, which brings a LOT of new features you have all been asking for!
If you like what we’re doing here at Boxer please leave us a five star review and tell a friend. There’s no better way to support us!
- HTML Signatures - This has been a long time coming and it’s finally here! Make your email signature stand out above the rest with our new HTML signature feature, including rich text (bold, italics, etc.) so that designing your signature is a breeze.
- Push Notifications for Outlook.com - We’re really excited about this one. Faster, more reliable notifications!
- Create New Folders - You can now create new folders and labels right inside the app, easy peazy.
- Archive as Read - There is a new toggle switch under advanced settings that marks all of your archived messages as read.
- Delete From Trash/Empty Trash - You can now permanently delete emails in the trash folder. To "Empty Your Trash" just long press and "Select All" then delete, bulk select just keeps coming in handy.
- Badge Count Improvements - The badge count will now update while you are using the app, so that when you close Boxer, the badge count will reflect your work.
- Your flagged emails in exchange will now sync correctly
- Moving messages to folders will now happen significantly faster
- Fixed issues with the keyboard when entering your passcode
- Eliminated occasional blank notes when sending to Evernote
- Fixed a number of crashes
- Added support for more IMAP servers
- Newly created Outlook.com accounts now use IMAP/OAuth
- Message cell now shows Recipient for Sent Emails
- Improved Compose Email animations and contact behavior
- Search performance enhancements
- ActiveSync improvements
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” - Chinese Proverb
Follow us on twitter @boxer for exciting news and updates
App Description#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, Facebook & LinkedIn integration
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, AOL, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
* SWIPE TO DELETE - Swipe to archive, trash, spam
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox support
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to evernote with just a tap
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "Quick” replies to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer supports all major email providers including Microsoft Exchange (ActiveSync), Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, AOL, Outlook.com/Hotmail, and IMAP.
Cloud File Integration:
Important files in the cloud? With Boxer, you can attach a photo or add a file from Box or Dropbox when you compose a message.
Whether you let your inbox burst at the seams or diligently file things away, you’ll love the ability to quickly swipe left to archive, delete, or mark email as spam. Swiping right exposes the real power of Boxer.
Swipe to the right on a calendar invite to accept or decline the invite right from your inbox. No need to open up the mail and dig for links.
We've added a Like button to email. Tap Like to quickly acknowledge a friend's message and they'll know you "liked" it. It's the fastest way to respond to email yet.
The To-do feature moves the selected message from your Inbox to your personal To-do list within Boxer.
See who your email is from with the addition of profile images. Connect to LinkedIn and Facebook via settings to see even more profile pictures.
User Profile & Email History:
Tap on any of the profile photos to see all the information we have for that person, including links to their social profile, phone numbers & even recent messages.
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
For support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 17, 2014 New version 4.6
June 30, 2014 New version 4.4.4
April 04, 2014 New version 4.4.3
March 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $0.99
March 01, 2014 New version 4.4.2
February 19, 2014 New version 4.4.1
September 26, 2012 Initial Release