iOS 9.1 beta 2 fixes a prominent crash that existed in iOS 9.1 beta 1, please upgrade if you're on iOS 9.1. iOS 9 is supported but iOS 9.1 beta is NOT officially supported (it's a pre-release beta with bugs, some of which are Apple's bugs that we can't fix). Please, do the right thing, be patient and wait for Apple to fix their iOS 9.1 bugs before leaving negative reviews for our app.
=== Bugs Fixed in This Version ===
+ Fixed: Error message claiming there's not enough free space on mobile device to create clip (even when there's lots of free space)
+ Fixed: iOS 9 issues related to connectivity with Gold Master (Please note that previous iOS9 betas are not compatible with GoPro App).
+ Notice: iOS 9.1 beta is not compatible with GoPro App at this time. Install pre-release iOS software at your own risk.
=== Reminder: Added in the 2.9 version ===
+ Create 5, 15 or 30-second clips from videos while they're still on your camera and share them to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and more!
+ Improved camera software update process
Having problems with the app or a suggestion for how to make it better? We want to help! Contact GoPro Support at gopro.com/contact.
For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers. Like the app? Consider reviewing the app in the App Store!
Control. View. Share.
Now the fastest way to create and share short video clips directly from your GoPro camera to Instagram, Facebook and more.* Control your camera remotely to capture the shot and share it with friends. Adjust all camera settings, plus frame the scene using live preview. You can also use HiLight Tag to mark key moments** and update your camera to the latest software.***
• New Feature: Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more*
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag**
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights**
• Play back your videos**** and view your photos
• Copy and save photos and videos**** to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see http://gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
Note: iOS 9.1 beta 2 fixes a prominent crash that existed in iOS 9.1 beta 1, please upgrade if you're on iOS 9.1. iOS 9 is supported but iOS 9.1 beta is NOT officially supported (it's a pre-release beta with bugs, some of which are Apple's bugs that we can't fix). Please, do the right thing, be patient and wait for Apple to fix their iOS 9.1 bugs before leaving negative reviews for our app.
Questions? Contact GoPro Support at http://gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit http://gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with videos captured in select modes only. Compatible with iOS8 or later.
** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO+ LCD cameras only.
*** Compatible with HERO4, HERO3+ and HERO+ LCD cameras only.
**** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only
- October 09, 2012 Initial release
- October 25, 2012 New version 1.0.47
- December 14, 2012 New version 1.1.13
- July 31, 2013 New version 2.0
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.2
- March 05, 2014 New version 2.3
- June 06, 2014 New version 2.4
- August 01, 2014 New version 2.5
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.6
- October 14, 2014 New version 2.6.1
- November 20, 2014 New version 2.6.2
- February 04, 2015 New version 2.6.3
- June 02, 2015 New version 2.7
- June 11, 2015 New version 2.7.1
- July 09, 2015 New version 2.8
- August 31, 2015 New version 2.9
- September 22, 2015 New version 2.10