***This game is NOT compatible with iPod Touch 2nd Generation***
iPhone 3GS; iPhone 4; iPhone 4S; iPhone 5
iPod touch 3rd generation; iPod touch 4th generation; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad; iPad2;iPad3
Requires: OS 4.3 and above
Fluxx is the award winning card game series developed by ex-NASA aerospace engineers that has sold almost one million copies!
Fluxx has been updated to this new and streamlined version with simpler rules and a brand new look!
Playdek and Looney Labs have teamed up to bring this amazingly fun card game to your iOS device!
Playdek’s iOS version of Fluxx offers online and offline play for up to 4 players, features HD graphics (on supported devices) and utilizes Playdek’s asynchronous online play. Earn Game Center achievements and invite Game Center friends to online games.
It all begins with two basic rules: draw one card, play one card. Simple!
You’ll start with a hand of three cards, add the card you draw to your hand, and then choose one card to play. But… following the directions written on your chosen card can cause the rules and even the goal of the game to change! Everything is in Fluxx and that’s what makes the game great!
Even though it’s easy to learn, Fluxx is never the same game twice. Adapt your strategy to the cards in play and in your hand but don’t count on them… At any moment anything and everything could change!
•Offline and Online play
•Human and AI opponents
•New streamlined rules
•Game Center achievements
•Universal App – play Fluxx on all your compatible iOS devices
•Single player vs AI
•Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games
•Invite Game Center friends to online games
•Maintain multiple Saved games
•Online game timers
•Online player stats
The Fluxx card game has earned the Mensa Select Award (1999), an annual award given to games that meet Mensa’s high standards of originality, playability and design.
Star Fluxx has been featured on Wil Wheaton’s popular board gaming web show, TableTop
The card game can be found at Target stores and online.
For more information about the card game visit our friends at Looney Labs
Also by Playdek
Can’t Stop; Summoner Wars; Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer; Food Fight iOS; Nightfall; Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- December 13, 2012 Initial release
- January 18, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 21, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 14, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 15, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- May 24, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 28, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 19, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 21, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 22, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 28, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 20, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 12, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 29, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99