What's NewLeisurerules Inc. announces the release of Aliens versus Humans: Missions, a turn-based strategy game for iOS that features intense player versus player action. Design your own missions including choosing nighttime or daytime missions, destructible terrain, weapons and armor. Own the leader boards by playing smart.
Updated for iOS7.
App Description** All In App Purchases are now free. **
Aliens versus Humans: Missions introduces multiplayer PvP with three PvP modes. Challenge your friends or random people via Game Center. If you were awesome at the original X-Com, this is your chance to own the leader boards. What are you waiting for?
In addition, you can play the single player mode where you play through 25 missions that follow a storyline about why the aliens are back on Earth, how they got here and it is up to you to figure out how to remove the alien threat.
If you’re looking for the Geoscape, Bases, Research and Manufacturing, then check out our other app Aliens versus Humans. Relive turn-based strategy of your youth.
PvP Feature list:
* Three PvP modes:
* Classic PvP: Start a mission grouped up. Defeat your opponent before they defeat you.
* Capture the Flag: Change up your tactics. Get to your opponent’s flag before they get to yours.
* Scramble PvP: Start with your soldiers scattered across the battlefield. Hide, group up, dominate.
* All PvP modes allow you to design your own mission to challenge others. Choose terrain, day or night mission, weapons and armor. Equip your soldiers and go.
* Integrated with Game Center Leader Boards.
* Play 25 missions that proceed along a storyline, including night time missions.
* 11 weapons and 3 armor types that unlock based on game progression.
* 3 star rating system for missions.
* Your soldiers' stats improve based on their experience during missions.
* Randomly generated maps = ultimate replayability.
* Destructible terrain.
* On-the-fly Line of sight.
* Ability to customize your squad for each mission.
* 4 zoom levels that allow you to see more of the battle map or get up close and personal.
* 20 achievements that will challenge you beyond the game via Game Center.
* Design and play your own missions. Choose terrain, soldiers, weapons and armor. Set alien intelligence from easy to truly evil.
What are you waiting for? Give Aliens versus Humans: Missions a try today.
December 10, 2012 Initial Release