Fixed an issue in Learn mode, no archetypes displayed when the list of heroes is disclosed in the source list.
Persona is a character development app that will help you to know each of the characters of your story. Instead of allowing them to evolve as you write, with Persona you can purposefully develop the characters of your story using psychological principles that influence the different motivations of a personality. Persona presents you with 32 archetypes along with a description of their personality traits, virtues, and flaws, and how they interact with other personalities.
Whether your character is a brainiac talking fish or an outcast orphanage owner, Persona helps you explore how each one’s unique psychology and background influences their dealings and dialogue.
With Persona you can:
•Explore the relationships and interactions between
each of your characters.
•Categorize each character into one of 32 archetypes
and 64 styles.
•Create Smart Groups of characters based on attributes
like tags, type, sex, or any word or phrase from your
•Construct ad hoc groups of characters without a
defined relationship to explore their interactions.
•See what happens if the man or woman of the hour
suddenly becomes corrupt and turns into a villian or
•Shape the details of a character from the color of their
eyes to their hobbies or occupation.
- October 08, 2014 Price increase: $24.99 -> $29.99
- October 02, 2014 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $24.99
- September 25, 2014 Price increase: $19.99 -> $29.99
- September 19, 2014 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $19.99
- September 06, 2014 Price increase: $24.99 -> $29.99
- August 29, 2014 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $24.99
- August 14, 2014 Price increase: $29.99 -> $49.99
- July 21, 2014 Price increase: $19.99 -> $29.99
- July 19, 2014 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $19.99
- June 07, 2014 Initial release