What's NewIce warning.
App DescriptionPlan your trip by creating a custom weather forecast. Add waypoints for your route on a map. TripWeather shows the forecast at 25-50 miles interval along your route at the time your expected to pass through. Change start time to find the best times to travel.
TripWeather is perfect if you want to plan your drive to avoid hazardous driving conditions, plan a camping trip or just take your bike or convertible out for a spin in the sunshine. Since there is also a route mode for cycling, it is also useful for road cyclists to plan your training round. If you want to rest or stop over in a city, just press the pause button and specify how long break you want to take, TripWeather will update the weather accordingly.
- Creates a unique prediction for your particular journey.
- Support for car, bike and light aircraft routes with adjustable average speed.
- Shows the forecast in both table and graph views.
- Supports rest stops along the route.
- Supports metric and imperial units.
- Shows how different departure times affect the weather for your journey.
- Fully customizeable routes: drag, drop and remove pins to change the route.
- Saves forecasts so they can be used offline.
- Make it easy for you to share a forecast by e-mail, MMS or social media (requires iOS 6).
- Uses forecasts from Yr.no which work in all countries.
Remember that forecasts are always approximate and have pleasant trip!
January 18, 2014 New version 1.3.1
April 30, 2013 New version 1.2.2
March 09, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
March 09, 2013 New version 1.2
February 05, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 30, -0001 Initial Release