New! Pixem now uses autolayout to give iPhone 5 users more room to work with!
- Huge new feature! Pixem now exports your drawings with full alpha channel support! Simply email them to yourself or save them to your photo album.
- Huge new feature! Double tap to fill. When filling you can change the color, creating cool, colorful patterns! Make mazes and race tracks out of lines and watch the colors flow!
- New feature, shake to undo! Want to fill that image with a better pattern? Simply shake your device and undo your last action.
- Living pixels now get their colors from their neighbors, producing interesting patterns as time evolves.
Love to you for using Pixem!
The simplest pixel drawing application ever! I make apps for myself, and this is one I've always wanted and now it's here!
Share your creations on tumblr at pixemart.tumblr.com or save them to your photos.
Enjoy! Thanks for trying it out. I'd love any feedback.
Oh! There is also "Conways game of life" built in, to let any colored pixels "come alive" and create cool patterns, just for fun!
- June 14, 2014 Initial release