- Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements
** This app is no longer being maintained, with the exception of the Locked & Found feature. To use Locked & Found, you need to have purchased a Geek Squad Protection plan for your mobile phone prior to May 1st, 2015.
Looking for general Geek Squad support? Download our free Geek Squad app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/locked-found/id560165867?mt=8, which is available whether or not you have a Protection plan. **
Lock, Locate, and Recover with The Locked & Found App. Mobile devices and data are increasingly susceptible to loss, theft and damage.
Lock, Locate and Recover your device
If your device is lost or stolen, you now have access to a host of features to intuitively lock, locate and recover it. Once the app is installed you can use our Locked & Found online portal to:
• Lock your device to prevent use
• Locate your device on a map
• Assist with recovery - device 'scream' to aid location and picture capture of the finder to encourage return
• Remotely wipe your device of all of your personal data if recovery is not possible
Our recovery team is also available online 24/7/365 to assist. If we find your device we will ship it back to you free of charge.
The Locked & Found Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. But don't worry as we have optimized the app for this so we only turn on GPS when you need it.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- September 11, 2014 New version 3.0
- October 15, 2014 New version 3.1
- October 21, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- November 10, 2015 New version 3.1.2
- July 05, 2016 New version 3.1.5
- November 07, 2016 New version 3.2.3