What's New- New app name and icon!
- Images and drawing support
- Improved stability and perfomance
App DescriptionWord Notes lets you create and sync Microsoft Word and OpenOffice notes, business documents, letters, papers, drafts, reports, etc. in your iPad and export your work to PDF, RTF, RTFD, HTML or PNG file formats.
Write, format and share your work with anyone. Word Notes will automatically save your documents and it has a Snapshot function to save versions from time to time and prevent data loss.
Word Notes syncs automatically your documents with your Mac, PC or other devices via Dropbox.
- Mail, print and open your documents from your mail or in other apps and in multiple file formats
Powerful iCloud & Dropbox Syncing
- iCloud, iTunes and Dropbox integration with exclusive Folder AutoSync capability
Visual Rich Text Formatting
- Apply format, colours and style directly in your words, sentences and paragraphs
One Tap Formatting
- Bold, italic, underline, line spacing, highlight, indents, subscript/superscript, alignment, lists, type size, text and paper colors, etc.
Insert Photos, Sketches or Charts
- Add easily your own photos or use the Sketcher Tool to add hand writings and drawings
- Quickly move around the cursor. Quick keys for tab, forward delete, up, down, left, right, etc. Customize the extended keyboard with your own keys.
- Easily create folders or manage your documents with the included document manager
- Over 30 languages including right to left languages like Japanese, Chinese, Arabic and Hebrew
Secure Snapshots, Passcode and Data Loss Prevention
- Save and backup different versions of your documents. Passcode app secure protection
Instant Statistics and Counters
- Characters, words, reading time, sentences, average word length, etc.
- Find and replace words on the documents
Microsoft Word , OpenOffice friendly
- Import documents in RTF , DOC , DOCX and TXT file formats
- Export as PDF , RTF , RTFD, Plain Text , PNG and HTML formats
TALK TO US
Please send your feedback and questions via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Twitter: @knowtilus
January 29, 2014 New version 2.8
November 26, 2013 New version 2.7
September 27, 2013 New version 2.6
September 26, 2013 New version 2.1
June 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
May 03, 2013 Initial Release