What's NewWe fixed a couple of bugs to make CelebWatch run faster!
· iOS7 compatibility updates
· Performance enhancements
App DescriptionPEOPLE CelebWatch keeps you in the know about all the stars you care most about! In addition to celebrity news, now you can follow Tweets from the celebs who matter most to you, get instant alerts when those stars are in the spotlight and receive notifications for PEOPLE’s breaking news – all from one app! Plus, you can enjoy all the latest photos, videos, and access that you have always loved from PEOPLE.com, the No. 1 celebrity source. It’s your one-stop-shop for EVERYTHING happening on the celebrity scene right now!
• Get up-to-the-minute celebrity news from fans' most trusted source
• Swipe through hundreds of photos of your favorite stars both on the red carpet and off
• Browse through 200+ star profiles with news, photos and Tweets
Customize and Share
• Customize your feed to display the news and Tweets of the stars you care most about
• Be the first to know when your favorite stars are in the news
• Share your thoughts and reactions with other celebrity news junkies directly in the app
• Keep your friends up to date by sharing PEOPLE news on Facebook, Twitter, Email and Text Message
• FREE TRIAL: Enjoy full access to all features in PEOPLE CelebWatch before subscribing!
• 1-month subscription - $0.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
• 1-year subscription - $9.99 (automatically renewed until cancelled)
Automatic Renewal Feature
Your PEOPLE CelebWatch subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the price in effect at the time of your renewal, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current PEOPLE CelebWatch subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off automatic renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
*** Please contact us at: email@example.com to report any issues with the application ***
October 30, 2013 New version 1.3
June 18, 2013 New version 1.2
March 13, 2013 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release