· Split manually added transactions, in addition to your auto-downloaded transactions
· View Ending Balances and Available Credit amounts on iPad, just like on iPhone
· Supports transactions with blank payee names
· iPhone5 screen support
· Improved rounding calculations between app and Quicken desktop.
· Improved balance reflections between mobile and desktop
· Addressed deleted and duplicate transaction errors
· Easier syncing from Quicken desktop
· Enhancements to further strengthen app security
· Plus, other squashed bugs
App Description**Quicken is the free companion app to Quicken 2013 for Windows desktop software.**
The Quicken app syncs your Quicken 2013 for Windows desktop information to your iPhone or iPad, so you can make smart decisions about your money no matter where you are. With nearly 30 years of helping people reach their financial goals, Quicken is the best cash flow and budgeting tool to help you reach yours too.
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND.
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data, so you’ll always have a clear financial picture.
• View balances and transactions. Know what’s going on with your checking, saving, credit card, and manual accounts.
• Automatically pulls in your budgets. Track expenses and see what you have left to spend.
• Easy-to-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going. (iPad-only.)
• Manually add transactions at the time of purchase to keep your balances up-to-date.
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
• Get alerts sent to your mobile device. Stay on top of changes to your accounts.
• View information from your last sync, even if you’re not online.
USING THE APP
To begin using the Quicken app, first create a Quicken Cloud ID from the Mobile & Alerts tab in your Quicken 2013 for Windows product. You will need this ID to log-in to the app and begin syncing your data.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE.
• Proven encryption technology.
• Partners with TRUSTe and VeriSign for layered security.
• Passcode protected. Only you can view your information.
• Deactivate the app at any time through Quicken on your desktop.
To use the app, you must have Quicken 2013 for Windows software: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
January 29, 2014 New version 1.2.2
October 24, 2013 New version 1.2.1
October 01, 2013 New version 1.2.0
January 10, 2013 New version 1.1.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release