Fixed bug related to the Gallery containing captured photos.
*INTRODUCTORY SALE!* For a limited time try Lightning Camera for just 99¢!
⚡CAPTURE ELECTRIFYING PHOTOS!
Do you enjoy viewing those unbelievable lightning photos captured by professional photographers? Now you can capture your very own lightning photos quickly and easily with the Lightning Camera app! Point your camera to the sky where lightning is expected to appear. Photographs will be automatically captured when lightning strikes!
• Automatic lightning detection
• Adjustable lightning sensitivity levels
• Tap screen to update focus and exposure
• Tap and hold screen to lock focus and exposure
• Save photos to your photo library
• Share with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or MMS
1. Find a safe location to take photos from
2. Point camera to the sky
3. Lock the focus & exposure as far as possible
4. Remain steady & wait for lightning to strike
⚡ LIGHTNING CAMERA IS GREAT FOR...
• Impressing your friends on social networks
• Taking photos of lightning and/or fireworks
• Great alternative to purchasing expensive photography equipment used by professionals
- September 27, 2012 Initial release
- October 21, 2012 New version 1.1