• Updated the Mobile eAccounts app to be compatible with iOS 8.
• Localization updates to better display date and currency information.
Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts application provides quick and easy access to the most popular features of Blackboard Transact eAccounts. Users affiliated with participating institutions can securely manage local campus stored value accounts and ID card status directly through the app. Please contact your campus ID card office to verify Bb Transact is supported. A list of campuses currently using Blackboard eAccounts supporting this application is available at http://bbbb.blackboard.com/mobile.
Key Features & Benefits:
• View current account balances
• View recent transactions by account
• Make real-time deposits to your account using a previously-saved payment method
• Deactivate a lost or stolen ID card
• Activate found card
• Change PIN
• Institution must subscribe to the Blackboard Transact eAccounts service (consult your campus card office to determine status)
• Institution administrator must enable mobile features to enable access to users
• WiFi or data plan for Internet access is required
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- July 09, 2015 New version 1.1.3