Improved email functionality. Now includes details about individuals on the diagram and also adds a legend to the email.
GenoNote: A powerful tool aiding the understanding of human relationships
GenoNote is an iPad App that clinical professionals use to map human relationships. GenoNote creates genograms as digital diagrams that you can update and refer to on the go, replacing traditional paper genograms.
Relationships are constantly changing and traditional approaches have made it difficult to maintain accurate documentation over time. GenoNote allows the genogram to be a living and updatable document that will reflect your client’s circumstances as they change.
With GenoNote, you can create diagrams collaboratively with clients during clinical interview, allowing for a more efficient and open discussion process. As you work with GenoNote, you can toggle the diagram view to a client-friendly version that uses readily understandable graphics instead of symbols, making diagrams easier for non-clinical people to understand.
With GenoNote, you can create diagrams that—
-Show the structures of families and households at a glance
-Represent relationship dynamics, such as supportive and abusive relationships
-Flag history of abuse and show influences within groups
-Highlight significant individual characteristics, including health issues, abusive relationships, and other important attributes about an individual
- September 15, 2012 Initial release
- September 22, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 18, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 06, 2012 New version 1.3
- March 21, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 30, 2013 New version 1.5
- November 07, 2013 New version 1.6
- March 11, 2014 New version 1.7
- July 28, 2014 New version 1.8
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- September 03, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- November 26, 2014 New version 1.9
- December 17, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> FREE!
- June 13, 2015 New version 1.9.1