App DescriptionThis is the premier stop motion animation app on the market. IncrediFlix provides animation and movie making camps to thousands of kids each year, and this app has to hold its own when faced with a room full of excited kids. The kids, instructors, and the IncrediFlix team have put this app to the test and it's been tuned to their specifications to create a highly functioning, but easy to use program to make top notch stop motion movies. See some of the results at https://www.facebook.com/IncrediFlix as we now use this app exclusively for our animation projects.
IncrediFlix Animation Studio helps you to create fantastic movies with several unique features:
• Overlay mode to visualize differences between frames for precise control
• Grid mode to position animated objects more easily
• Use volume button to take images
• Integrated movie editor with frame by frame preview in different speeds
• Cut, copy, paste, delete and insert frames at any position
• Automatic capture with adjustable time interval
• Beautiful timeline – Zoom in and out, never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
Customize your creative process even more with amazing features:
• Import Images: Import photos from your photo library instantly with a single touch.
• Remote Camera: Get a new perspective! Use your iPhone, iPod or iPad as a remote camera connected via a Wi-Fi connection.
• Movie Effects: Give your movie the extra touch and add one of seven amazing effects.
• Paint: Colorize your movie with three different paint tools and paint directly onto the image.
• Green Screen: Change the background of your scene to make your figures fly or be anywhere.
Full camera control
• Full 1080p and 720p support on selected devices
• Front and back camera support with full focus control
• Automatic or manual white balance and exposure control
Record audio or add music
• Add music from your own song library to your movie
• Record audio / voice over directly to your movie
• Adjust the volume of any sound track
Share your movie on the web and in your home
• Publish directly to YouTube and Facebook
• Send to the Camera Roll
• Use AirPlay to stream directly to your TV
• Transfer your movies to your computer
• iTunes frame by frame export
October 11, 2012 Initial Release