Fix crash on iOS 5
The #1 Darts Scorer is now FREE!
Play real darts. Keep score with Dart Meister!
Watch the trailer video at DARTMEISTERAPP.COM!
Dart Meister takes the hassle out of scoring darts and helps beginners learn to play! The innovative input system is a joy to use. Just tap in your throws on the Dart Keyboard and Dart Meister calculates the score for you. Tap a number to score a single. Tap and drag toward the center to score a double or triple. Beginners will appreciate that misses don't need to be entered :)
Dart Meister only allows valid throws to be entered. Not only does this help beginners learn the game (and yes, game rules are also provided), but it helps prevent errors. But if you do make a mistake, simply tap on a throw to remove it (much easier than the unwieldy undo system in other apps). This even works for past rounds in the history view! No other dart scorer can do this.
Score Cricket, x01 & Shanghai with up to 4 players or teams.
● Score Cricket, x01 & Shanghai
● Up to 4 players or teams
● Numerous game options
● Best throw entry system available
● Highlight where to throw and score
● Visualize throws & calculations
● Novice or expert out advice (x01)
● Game stats (points per round. etc.)
● Spacious full screen scoreboard
● Game rules & app tutorial
● Saved games, players and teams
● Standard, cut-throat or no points
● Starting score: 101 to 5001
● Double in or straight in
● Double out or straight out
● Novice or expert check out advice
● Starting number: 1 to 20
● Number of rounds: 1 to 21
● Double or triple out
This section addresses comments and questions from the reviews:
COMMENT #1: The app does not have a "miss" button, making the statistics inaccurate.
REPLY: The statistics are indeed accurate. After each round, Dart Meister automatically assumes the correct number of misses based on how many throws were entered. For example, if two throws are entered, Dart Meister assumes 1 miss. It works this way to reduce the amount of input required.
COMMENT #2: The app is split into two screens. It should all be one screen.
REPLY: Dart Meister features a spacious, easy-to-read scoreboard and the best throw entry system. Attempting to combine all of this onto one screen would require unacceptable compromises. Feedback on the two screen system has been overwhelmingly positive and it only takes a swipe of the thumb to navigate between them.
- September 12, 2012 Initial release
- October 10, 2012 New version 1.1
- December 21, 2012 New version 1.2
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- December 31, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 13, 2013 New version 2.0
- March 13, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 21, 2013 New version 2.1
- March 21, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 26, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- April 22, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- May 15, 2013 New version 2.2
- November 08, 2013 New version 2.3
- December 06, 2013 New version 2.4
- December 22, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 09, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- April 01, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 04, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!