➤ Minor UI Fix
A highly effective way to learn the periodic table of elements.
This app helps you learn the name, symbol and location of all 118 elements. Access additional properties such as atomic weight, category, melting point, boiling point, crystal structure, electron configuration, ionization energies and more. You can even add your own custom notes to each element.
Three modes to choose from:
➤ Reference Mode allows you to tap and highlight each element to view its name, symbol, atomic number and weight. The "View More" button gives quick access to additional element properties and custom notes.
➤ Game Mode is designed to quickly help you learn the placement and symbol of each element. Statistics will help you identify which elements you have mastered and which ones you need to work on. A settings screen allows you to concentrate on specific elements.
➤ Test Mode is where you can measure your progress similar to how you may be tested in the classroom. You will start with a blank table, and simply tap each element, and provide the symbol at the prompt. A settings screen allows you to concentrate on specific elements.
- September 17, 2012 Initial release
- October 08, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 22, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 08, 2013 New version 1.1
- January 12, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- January 18, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 24, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 24, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99