Remove translation feature that nobody was using.
Practice speaking any language with Echo, the app that lets you hear your voice and native speakers next to each other.
* The Pimsleur Method is the most effective way to learn a language. Echo takes the most important part, repetitive speaking, and puts it into a fun and useful app.
* Download lessons created by native speakers of the language you are learning.
* "How do I say" feature... try to say a word and ask for help. Help other people who are learning your native language.
* Pass your language tests (TOEFL, ESL, AP Spanish) with effective practice. Do better than classmates who practice with other L2 learners.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- August 29, 2014 New version 1.0.27
- September 16, 2014 New version 1.0.28
- October 07, 2014 New version 1.0.29
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.0.30
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- March 22, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- January 05, 2016 New version 1.2.0