What's NewAdded time remaining, skip and volume control to the Playing Music controls.
App DescriptionDownload videos and convert them to audio only music files.
To download videos: You may have to let the video play for 1-2 seconds first, skipping any ads. Close the video and then follow the steps below.
To Download: Tap on the link in the LINKS popup to download to the app.
To Upload: Just tap on the enabled Browse... button to pick the file to upload, just like on a desktop/laptop.
Uploading tested and verified with the following websites:
* Microsoft Office Outlook® Web Access 2003.
* Monster® (.com and .co.uk)
* FloridaTechOnline® (.com)
* CX® (.com)
* Toodledo® (.com)
* Redmine based portals
* Petsfinder (.com)
* And more...
* Uploads PDFs, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft PowerPoint® files, Apple Pages®, Apple Numbers®, Apple Keynote®, pngs, zips, photos or any file.
* Open any web page in Safari® in the app by changing the http:// prefix to up://
* Open any web page in Safari® in the app by changing the https:// prefix to ups://
* Open files in mail attachments in the app.
* Downloads Videos, MP3s, PDFs, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft PowerPoint® files, Apple Pages®, Apple Numbers®, Apple Keynote®, zips, PDFs and any document not usually downloadable, to the app.
* Use iTunes File Sharing to copy files from your computer into the app.
* Multiple web tabs
* Change browser User-Agents
* Passcode lock
* Clear cookies and history
* Downloads and unzips zip files.
* Add your own file extensions for the app to recognize to download files.
* Batch play of video files
* Batch play of music files
* External display (TV-out) support
* Remembers last position of videos played
* Convert video files to audio-only music AAC/M4A files on hardware encoding accelerated devices (iPhone 3GS and later, iPads and iPod touch 4th gen and later)
* Option to convert to high quality audio
* "Open In..." support to open your files in other apps.
* Music Playlists
* Support for the iPhone 5's larger screen
Please contact us at email@example.com to support additional websites.
* The web site must support forms based HTML file uploads using input type=file.
Recession Apps is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any company whose trademarks appear in the descriptions and help for the Videos To Music app. Supported websites must implement the standard HTML file upload with standard form post method and input type="file".
Before downloading content, verify that you comply with all legal rights and ownerships and terms of service of the respective websites and content owners.
All trademark names are either registered trademark or trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries.
Please see http://www.recessionapps.com/Videos_To_Music/Videos_To_Music/Legal.html for other trademarks, disclosures and disclaimers.
October 28, 2013 New version 2.8
September 28, 2013 New version 2.7
September 26, 2013 New version 2.6
August 30, 2013 New version 2.5
May 15, 2013 New version 2.3
May 04, 2013 New version 2.2
September 13, 2012 Initial Release