148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ROLLING IN THE DEEP :: Read Our Full Review >>
Help a little spikey blue ball escape a strange cube world in this pixelated 3D platformer.
What's New- Red eye bad guy tweak, now has a new effect on the player.
- Continue from the last red cube you collected when you fall on the levels that need it.
- If yellow cubes are collected in a fast succession they now have a cumulative bonus.
- level and bad guy tweaks.
App Description"Iâ€™m finding Sphoxie to be quite challenging, but in a good way. It makes you think before jumping off a platform, and you have to think of ways to avoid being hugged to your doom. If 3-D platformers are your thing, then you donâ€™t want to miss Sphoxie." - appadvice.com
"The first thing that caught my attention were the graphics, which mix 3-D with the pixelated look. The game is powered by the Unreal Engine, so the 3-D is actually done very well. Everything from our spiky friend to the colorful and vibrant environments, to the cubed enemies, will look great on your Retina iDevices." 4/5 appslooking.com
In Sphoxie you must help our little spikey blue spherical dude get back home after a portal sucked him to a strange cube world.
Many dangers and obstacles await, can you handle it?
- 24 fun and diverse levels
- 3 Challenging boss fights
- 3 Unique worlds
- Simple yet deep gameplay
- Climb on walls
- Beautiful visuals powered by the Unreal Engine
- Made by just one person
- Gamecenter Achievements and Leaderboards
- Sketch Mode
- Play your own music
- Customization options for your character
- A lot of unlockables
- Race mode
- The entire game can be played with 1 finger
- iPhone 5 ready
- Music by Anitek
- And lots more!
Plays well on iPhone (4 and up) but plays Best on iPad (2 and up)
March 08, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
January 21, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 21, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 21, 2012 New version 1.2
December 11, 2012 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release