What's New- Addressed issue where "maximum number of alarms reached" message was incorrectly shown
- Addressed issue where alarms sometimes became orphaned when a scene was deleted or renamed
- Changed alarm time indication so that it only shows if alarm is active or not
- Changed default alarm times to further in the future
- Fixed issue where scenes would sometimes disappear when memory became constrained
- Fixed issue with scene sharing which caused scenes to disappear or reappear
- Added version number in iOS settings screen
- Improved iPhone 5 & iPod touch 5th generation compatibility
- Improved overall stability and connectivity issues
App DescriptionMeet the hue app. The amazing way to control every Philips hue bulb in your home. All in the palm of your hand. It makes the light switch look like it came from the Dark Ages.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you play with tone, contrast and colour to create any lighting mood you could dream of. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s so much more than just a light bulb.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home. With a vast palette of light and colour. So you can set your inner Picasso free.
hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device. Clever, hey?
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
See what hue can do for you:
- Can a light bring back your fondest memories? hue can.
Choose your favourite holiday photos from your library and use the colour picker to recreate the ambience of that safari sunset, island paradise or snow-
- Can a light be a better guard dog than your guard dog? hue can.
Turn your lights on or off remotely using your iPhone or iPad. Even set the lights to come on automatically, just before you return home.
- Can a light help you get better grades? hue can.
Use the ‘CONCENTRATE’ Light Recipe to help you pay attention and stay focussed for longer.
- Can a light help you unwind after a long, hard day? hue can.
The ‘RELAX’ Light Recipe sets your lights to a specific yellow-white tone, scientifically proven to have a calming effect.
The possibilities are endless with hue.
Requires iOS4 and the Philips hue starter pack (3 Philips hue bulbs and hue bridge). Single bulbs can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 per bridge.
Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (3rd gen), iPod Touch (4th gen), all iPads.
May 22, 2013 New version 1.1.1
May 15, 2013 New version 1.1.0
December 21, 2012 New version 1.0.2
October 29, 2012 New version 1.0.1
October 15, 2012 Initial Release