App DescriptionOur CPA Exam preparation courses are developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work and in tight cooperation with Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim; they contain the most qualitative content in the App Store.
- one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world
- Professor of business at California State University
- CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm
- MBA. and PhD degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business) - consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations for over 30 years
- has over 50 college and professional books to his credit, including, Barron's Accounting Handbook, Barron's Dictionary of Accounting Terms, Budgeting Basics and Beyond and others.
This application is an ideal material for CPA Exam preparation, all courses are designed to comply with National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards. With this application you can not only read the text full of illustrative graphs and examples, but also test your knowledge through tests and exams options.
● Сourse text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Possibility to make bookmarks
● No Internet connection required.
Full courses available through in-app purchase:
● Accounting & Finance
● Cost Management
● Cash Flow Management
● Cost Data Analysis
● Economic Analysis & Strategy Decisions
● Financial Management
● Revenue Recognition
● Finance for Non-profit Managers
● Fraud Prevention & Internal Controls
● The Sarbanes - Oxley Act & Corporate Governance
● Legal Environments of Business
● Smart Investment
● Profiting from Financial Statements
● Financial Forecasting
● Measuring Earnings per Share
● Real Estate Finance
● Real Estate Accounting
● Real Estate Financing & Investing
● Business Finance
● Accounting for Management
● Financial Management of Multinational Corporations
● Annual Corporate Reports Analyzing
● Financial Valuations.
September 20, 2012 Initial Release