Free Game with 12+12 levels, unlockable with a single In-App Purchase
** FREE 12 + 12 Levels. Unlock all 150 Stages with a single in-App Purchase. **
Why break blocks when you can obliterate them? Brickout Zero Gravity removes the shackles from Breakout and turns you loose in a challenging arcade game where physics are king. Keep a ricocheting ball in play by moving a paddle on one side of the screen while targeting and smashing bricks on the other. Clear the board to progress to the next level, but lose control of the ball and, well, let's just say you'll get to practice your skills a little while longer!
Did we mention there are enemies to deal with? Ones that are a little too smart for their own good, actually. Also, they get smarter the longer you play. Don't worry too much, though, as Brickout provides a few power-ups to give you an edge, like multiball, exploding items and a laser gun! All of this takes place in a polished 90s-style pixel art world, taking you back to the good old days of dark arcade rooms and bubblegum-smeared game cabinets.
Brickout Zero Gravity is a new generation of Breakout. Relive the nostalgia. But, you know, bumped up a few notches!
● Gameplay inspired by Arkanoid, Breakout, and Krakout
● 100 single player levels
● Unlockable bonus levels
● 50 multiplayer levels (iPad only)
● 12 different enemies that get progressively stronger, faster, and smarter
● 12 power-ups to unleash such as multiball, magnetic paddles, and a laser gun!
● Tilting paddle offers enormously responsive controls
● Choose between Easy, Medium, and Hard modes
● Monochrome mode (every bit as retro-cool as it sounds)
● Shot guidance feature to eliminate tiresome "one block left" situations
● Soundtrack by Mark Beke with the option to load and listen to your own music
● Game Center leaderboards and local high scores
● Score sharing via Twitter and Facebook
● Runs at 60 FPS for super smooth gameplay
- April 24, 2013 New version 1.03
- April 24, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 02, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 30, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 12, 2013 New version 1.01
- March 05, 2013 Initial release