What's NewBugfix where images of analyses and quickscans would appear lost because of a Sportalyzer update. Fixed it in the best way so that all previous analyses and quickscans will still work!
App Description-->Celebrating Sportalyzer's 1 year anniversary! 50% discount!<--
Sportalyzer is THE App to help you analyze movements in sports! Whether you're a professional coach, top athlete or a hobbyist, Sportalyzer is created in such a user-friendly way that it can be used by everybody! If you're looking to improve any part of a movement in your favorite sport, Sportalyzer is all you need!
Sportalyzer is developed by professionals in sport: Coaches, Physiotherapists, PE Teachers and professional athletes to analyse technical movements in sports. The analysis is based on a model for movement phasing (Meinel, 1974; Carr, 2006) which is internationally seen as The standard. The model has been further developed (Bosman & Hoeboer, 2008) to also support analyzing technical movements in sports.
By analyzing technical movements with Sportalyzer you are assisted in looking very closely at the whole movement and it ensures you can focus on the crucial specific parts of the movement that contains the essence.
The user is guided through a series of steps that finally result in an analysis report. This report can be saved, e-mailed and directly printed from within the App!
* Capture video using an adjustable number of frames per second
* Cut/edit the video to the right length
* Create image frames from the resulting video
* Divide the frames from the video into phases corresponding with the movement model
* Analyzing the frames using lines, arrows, gravity point circles or angles in a specialized analysis environment
* Add text per frame and/or general notes
* Generate the final analysis report
* Save and send/print the final report
More information on www.sportalyzer.nl
August 24, 2013 New version 1.6.1
June 05, 2013 New version 1.6
April 22, 2013 New version 1.5.2
April 09, 2013 New version 1.5.1
March 02, 2013 New version 1.5
December 11, 2012 New version 1.4
September 06, 2012 Initial Release