SignMyPad has finally come to the iPhone!
SignMyPad is the new standard for paperless document transfer—a simple PDF signature tool for the iPhone. Go green with SignMyPad!
Open a PDF file on your iPhone, and SignMyPad lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, or the web with SignMyPad. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it. And if you need a paper copy, you can print right from the iPad to a compatible AirPrint printer!
SignMyPad stores 1 signature for easy access at no extra charge, but it supports up to 19 more at a small additional fee. Or sign manually without storing! Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, makes SignMyPad one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get iPads and your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or Dropbox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF, whether 1 line or a full text box
- Manage multiple folders for organizing saved files, create new folders on the fly
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
- Choose fonts for text notations
- Store 1 signature for easy access, with option to purchase up to 19 more
- Print from iPhone to a compatible AirPrint printer
SignMyPad: The best PDF signature tool ever!
- June 08, 2014 Initial release