What's NewWe were like exterminators with this version and went on a bug hunt! We literally fixed over 80 bugs. Here are the ones you probably care about:
1. We fix all the issues with Dropbox. No more crashing when the app starts up because of Dropbox. If you've accidentally deleted SignMyPad from your list of approved Dropbox apps, no worries we have a way to fix that. We have fixed the issue where PDF's with more than one period in the file name weren't showing up.
2. Signatures - we have added a "Restore Signature Space" button. Using this button will restore the signature spaces if you lose them during the upgrade. IF you use this button you will have to resave your signature, but you will not be recharged.
Other than these 2, you will see better alert messages, a cleaner interface and overall less crashing.
Hope you like it.
App DescriptionSignMyPad has finally come to the iPhone!
SignMyPad is the new standard for paperless document transferâ€”a simple PDF signature tool for the iPhone. Go green with SignMyPad!
Open a PDF file on your iPhone, and SignMyPad lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. Itâ€™s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPadâ€¦and save a tree while youâ€™re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, or the web with SignMyPad. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it. And if you need a paper copy, you can print right from the iPad to a compatible AirPrint printer!
SignMyPad stores 1 signature for easy access at no extra charge, but it supports up to 19 more at a small additional fee. Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, makes SignMyPad one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
â€śCompared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.â€ť â€”Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
â€śYour app has been a hit at several meetings where Iâ€™ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. Iâ€™ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get iPads and your app because I showed them.â€ť â€”Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or Dropbox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF, whether 1 line or a full text box
- Manage multiple folders for organizing saved files, create new folders on the fly
- Use Save Asâ€¦ for creating multiple versions of 1 document
- Choose fonts for text notations
- Store 1 signature, with option to purchase up to 19 more
- Print from iPhone to a compatible AirPrint printer
SignMyPad: The best PDF signature tool ever!
December 19, 2012 New version 1.2
November 02, 2012 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release