What's Newâ– Fixes the disability of posting to Twitter
App Descriptionâ—†Live Report Share is an exclusive communication app that lets people share reports about transportation, such as reports on train delays and line closures, within the UK.â—†
All the information is reported by app users including you!
- 'There's just been an accident on the *** Line!â€™
- 'Just got to *** Station but itâ€™s closed!â€™
- 'Waiting for a train on the *** Line to go to *** Station. It seems to be 15 minutes late.â€™
- 'I heard about an hour ago that the *** Line was delayed but it is OK now.â€™
* We don't want technical information, we just want to know whatâ€™s going on at the moment.
â– Get the most up-to-date information and stop getting stuck in disruptions.
You can see the reports posted by people at stations or in trains, and find out:
- What caused the delay and actually how late a train is
- Whether the station youâ€™re going to is open or not
- Yet-to-be-announced delays
* This app is most useful when you need to arrive at your destination on time. It tells you not what has HAPPENED but exactly what is GOING ON now to make your journey easier.
â– The app's reports come from people in stations or on trains.
When youâ€™ve got some time during your travel, why not post a report?
All you have to do is fill in a simple form.
Link up with Twitter and Facebook and share the reports with friends who havenâ€™t got the app yet.
* Who makes this app perfect is you.
â– Other features
- Set your favourite lines and stations in advance for quick reference
- GPS finds and shows you only the lines or stations close to wherever you are in the UK
â– Available features if logged in
- Registering your profile (nickname etc.)
- Seeing your own report history and ranking of the number of posts among app users
- Clicking the â€˜Likeâ€™ button on other users' reports
- Notifying us about any inappropriate reports
September 05, 2013 New version 1.0.1
September 27, 2012 Initial Release