* Increased minimum supported iOS version to 6.1.
* Bug fixes.
A mouthwatering assortment of Martha’s favorite cookies is now available at your fingertips! Learn from the best with this indispensable baking resource, which combines cutting-edge technology with beautiful design and a generous sprinkling of good, old-fashioned fun. With 6 recipe bundles, instructional videos, baking tips, packaging ideas, kitchen timers, shopping lists, sharing options and an array of search features, cookie lovers everywhere will wonder how they survived without Martha Stewart Cookies.
With Martha Stewart Cookies, you can:
· BROWSE cookies by category using our scrumptious “cookie runway,” including Classic Cookies, Kids’ Cookies, Giftable Cookies, Chocolate Cookies, Sugar & Spice Cookies, and Holiday Cookies.
· SEARCH by flavor or type with our fun, easy-to-use cookie wheel, which can be accessed by tapping on the navigation ribbon on the left.
· ACCESS everything you need from one page: how-to videos, photos, timers, shopping lists, a unit converter, and a place to add your own notes.
· COLLECT all of your favorite cookie recipes in one place by tapping on the heart icon.
· SHARE cookie recipes by email, or post to Facebook.
· BOX UP your cookies to share as gifts with our easy-to-execute packaging ideas.
“The ‘Martha Stewart Cookies’ app for the iPad, with a timer, shopping links and videos, is the kind of content that lets the tablet shine.”
—The New York Times
“The Martha Stewart Makes Cookies app is great.”
“For fans of design, the app might be worth it for the stunning visuals alone, but any baker . . . will want to do much more than just look at it.”
—The Washington Post
Please note: This app's many features and rich interactivity make it large in size. For optimal downloading, we recommend using a high-speed Internet connection.
We welcome your feedback! Please share your thoughts in a review below or by emailing [email protected]
- July 24, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- December 12, 2013 New version 3.4
- November 22, 2013 Initial release