• Minor bugfixes
Sainsbury’s magazine is a must-have for people who don’t just have to cook....they love to cook! Packed with delicious recipes from the UK’s best chefs and recipe writers it’s guaranteed to inspire.
From Nigel Slater to Raymond Blanc, Mary Berry to Nigella Lawson there is always something special for when you’re entertaining friends and family, and our SmartCook section will help you out every day of the week as it focuses on quick and healthy suppers.
But Sainsbury’s magazine is not just another food magazine! In addition there are many beautiful pages filled with ideas for all the other important areas of your life; from health to home, travel to style and beauty. Top writers cover subjects such as money, work, relationships and all the issues affecting families today.
Sainsbury’s magazine has more readers than any other glossy monthly magazine in the UK. Here is your opportunity to find out why!
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to 12th January 2012. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
6 Monthly £7.99
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- May 04, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- October 10, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- August 01, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- June 15, 2014 Initial release