What's New• Updated look and feel
• Bug fixes and performance tweaks
App DescriptionRailway Modeller is the UK's No1 model railway magazine. Every month it features the best from the hobby for those modelling Britain's railways in all the popular scales and offers a unique blend of articles by experts and beginners alike, including a special section for newcomers wanting to learn all about the hobby and model making in general.
Each issue includes featured layouts, scale drawings, layout plans, shows-you-how constructional articles and prototype surveys. Plus all the regular sections; product reviews, up-to-the-minute news, book reviews, readers letters and the UK’s most comprehensive model railway events diary.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to 23rd March 2012. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
October 24, 2013 New version 7.4.1
September 26, 2013 New version 7.3.0
May 28, 2013 New version 7.0
March 08, 2013 New version 6.6
September 04, 2012 Initial Release