App DescriptionStocks Flow is simply the best Stock App on iPhone. Intuitive and Simple. Bringing directly all the Data available on a given stock or company. This is a must-have item either for the Wall-Street Professional on-the-go or the average Joe investor willing to make extensive market research.
Stocks Flow not only allows you to track a stock but start a real investigation on it. Stock Expertise is just a tap away.
Stocks Flow will become soon an App you cannot live without. Here is an exhaustive list of the features:
- Real Time Quote for NYSE, NASDAQ-listed Stocks.
- Company's Logo.
- Open, Close, Today's High-Today's Low, 52w Low-High, Stock Market.
- Regular and OHLC- interactive chart for Inter-day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, 2 year with the associated Volume Chart.
- Full Screen Regular and OHLC- interactive chart in Landscape
- Open Market/ Closed Market Intro Notifications
- Portfolio Tracking
- Key Stats: Market Cap, Dividend, P/E Ratio, Beta, Company Value, Trailing P/E, PEG Ratio, Price Book, Fiscal Year End, Forward P/E, Most Recent Quarter, Profit Margin, Operating Margin, Return on Assets, Return on equity, Revenue, Number of employees, Revenue per Share, Gross Profit, Quarterly Revenue Growth, Total Cash, Total Cash Per Share, Total Debt, Total Debt/ Equity, Book Value Per Share, Operating Cash Flow, 50 Day Moving Average, 200 Day Moving Average, Shares Outstanding, Held by Insiders, Held by Institutions, Shares Short.
- Daily Returns in % Chart
- Returns Histogram 50 Days.
- Brokerage Recommendations
- Price Target Summary: Mean Target, Median Target, High Target, Low Target, # of Brokers
- Company's Profile
- Key's People
- News Feed (Twitter and Mail Sharing)
- Twitter Feed using $cashtags (Twitter and Mail Sharing)
October 03, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
October 02, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
September 29, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
September 10, 2012 Initial Release