-Minor bug fixes.
All you need to know about point of care ultrasound in the context of shock/resuscitation.
Echo-guided life support (EGLS) is an algorithmic approach to the use of point of care ultrasound in undifferentiated shock. Physicians, residents, medical students, paramedics and EMTs can use this application to facilitate ultrasound use in shock.
Key features :
- EGLS algorithm : undifferentiated shock assessment protocol
- LV/RV size and function
- Pericardium assessment
- IVC assessment/fluid responsiveness potential estimation
- Lung ultrasound including pneumothorax, interstitial syndrome and pleural effusion
Covers both image acquisition and interpretation, with abundant videos, anatomical illustrations, descriptions and useful tips and pitfalls.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 30, 2014 Price increase: $5.99 -> $9.99
- September 02, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!