Minor Bug Fixes, iPhone5 compatibility.
ME as a DOG is an outrageous new app that blends your favorite dog breed together with a photo of you, a friend, or family member! Pick a person, pick a breed, then watch ME as a DOG combine them into one!
They say dog owners look like their dogs - now you can see what Aunt Harriet would look like as a poodle! Turn your best friend into a Basset Hound and crack everybody up.
The mashups that ME as a DOG creates are VERY life-like. Morph pictures from your Photo Roll and Online Galleries (like Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, or InstaGram), or take one from within the app. Dozens of the most popular dog breeds are pre-loaded in the ‘Dog House’ to pick from. ME as a DOG uses FACE DETECTION to automatically fit the pooch’s face onto a human’s photo.
Try as many combinations as you want, then post the final results to your FaceBook page, or share them using Twitter, email, or Tumblr. You can also save to your photo Roll from within the app.
- Includes dozens of the most popular dog breeds
- Post your results directly to FaceBook
- Share images with Twitter or Tumblr
- Email your mashups right from the app
- Morph pics from Photo Roll or Facebook galleries
- Use pics from Picasa, Flickr, or InstaGram galleries
- Take photos within ME as a DOG
- Automatic FACE DETECTION for great results
- Opacity control allows ‘More Dog’ or ‘Less Dog’
- Adjustments for length and width of image
Me as a Dog will have you and your friends laughing out loud!
Me as a Dog is yet another great app from the guys at PaperNappkin.
Cool Ideas. Outstanding Apps.
- June 04, 2014 Initial release
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- July 17, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- July 20, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99