Thanks to all of the Galloway app users for working out hard and providing your feedback.
- Duplicate health entries fixed.
- GPS enhancements.
If you love Marathon with Jeff Galloway, leave us a review!
Jeff's 30 week training program will get you ready to complete your first marathon, or you can improve your current time with his specially designed speed training program. Jeff's unique Run-Walk-Run training method builds speed and endurance for runners of all levels, focusing on injury-free training and, above all, the pure enjoyment of running.
Jeff's unique Run-Walk-Run training method uses the principles of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) to quickly, and safely improve your endurance. Studies have shown that 27 minutes of HIIT 3 times a week promotes the same cardio improvements as running continuously for 60 minutes, 5 times a week. Why beat up your body with inefficient training when you can get fit fast with the Galloway Method.
• Use Jeff Galloway's unique Run-Walk-Run training method.
• lolo's beat-sync technology perfectly matches the tempo of your music to your running pace.
• Jeff's 30 week program will help you complete your first marathon race without injury or pain.
• An additional 27 week program is included to help experienced runners improve their marathon race time.
• Includes periodic Magic Mile Tests to help you check your progress and dial in your pace as your training progresses.
• The time goal program includes Cadence Drills, Acceleration Gliders, and Speed Interval Training sessions to improve your form as you condition your body.
• Half point indicator to let you know when to turn around.
• Includes GPS tracking on supported devices for FREE.
• Works outside or an a treadmill.
• Completely interactive. Change your workout at anytime and your coach Jeff Galloway — and your music — will respond!
Bonus Content: Download 15 tracks of high-energy fitness music for FREE.
Jeff Galloway is truly a running legend. He ran with Steve Prefontaine, Bill Rodgers, Frank Shorter, and Amby Burfoot when the United States was a leading power in marathoning. He ran in over 130 marathons and continues to average about 7 marathons a year. Jeff is also a legendary running coach, with over 30 years of expertise safely progressing runners of all levels to the finish line with a smile on their faces. Jeff's running books have sold over a million copies, and he writes a monthly column in Runner's World. If you're looking for an expert coach, why not have one of the best in the world?
Jeff Galloway's Marathon dynamically changes the beat of YOUR music to perfectly match your pace. Research shows that music distracts the brain during exercise and faster music causes people to accept and even prefer a greater degree of effort. This means you will work harder without trying (or without even feeling the difference), you will get better results from the increased effort, and most importantly, the time will fly by. You can also download 15 tracks of high-energy fitness music for FREE to really get your playlist pumping.
DESIGNED AROUND YOU
Whether you're looking to complete your first race or you want to improve your marathon time, Easy marathon has the perfect program for you. Your pace and Run-Walk-Run ratio of each workout is customized to your ability, plus Easy marathon gives you complete control as you move through your workout. Turn the intensity down a bit when you're struggling or crank it up when you're ready for more, and Easy marathon adjusts your workout — and your music — on the fly.
Easy marathon includes FREE GPS tracking* so you can see your pace and the distance covered during your workouts. GPS works best outside with a clear view of the sky. When you want to work indoors on a track or on a treadmill, use your beat-synced music to set your pace, and Easy marathon will track your results.
Works with Health
- Completed workouts sync to the Health app, including distance, calories burned and duration.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- July 07, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- July 04, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- January 24, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- November 05, 2014 New version 2.0
- September 11, 2014 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- September 05, 2014 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- June 10, 2014 Initial release