What's New- Minor Bug Fixes & iOS 6 compatibility
App Description--- New Price! - 0.99c - Happy New Year! ---
The Challenge: Use what you know about a collection of related items to connect them through the hyperlinks on Wikipedia.
Each article webpage on Wikipedia is analogous to the piece of a puzzle. Included is a collection of incomplete puzzles, each with its own set of related pieces. Your task is navigate the from article to article using the hyperlinks on Wikipedia to locate each one of the missing pieces. Are you up for the challenge?
• Over 1000 Handcrafted Puzzles Available
• 15 Different Subject Areas
• 5 Difficulty Levels
• 30 Achievements
• Custom Puzzle Creator
• Random Puzzle Generator
• Hints Always Available
• Use Your Own Music
- "I am not usually the type that plays video games, but I can't seem to put this one down!"
- "By far my favorite wiki-game available. A must try for all trivia seekers!"
- “Its the most fun I have ever had reading an encyclopedia. Even the most knowledgable will learn something new”
Coming Soon to iPhone 5 & iPad!
NOTE: An Internet Connection is required for gameplay
January 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 22, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 03, 2012 New version 0.1
October 27, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release