What’s New for R3.1:
•Autodesk Navisworks 2016 NWD file format support
Autodesk® BIM 360™ Glue is a cloud-based BIM management and collaboration product that connects the entire project team and streamlines BIM project review and coordination workflows.
BIM 360 Glue provides anywhere, anytime access to the most recent project models and data throughout the project lifecycle. BIM 360 Glue accelerates project reviews and empowers multidisciplinary teams to quickly identify and resolve coordination issues.
Share and Collaborate
◆ Review and annotate project models and send notifications to the project team
◆ Models and data can be downloaded to view offline
◆ Access precise model views and shared markups directly from notifications
Markup and Review
◆ Tap through saved views, while accessing intelligent object properties
◆ Select, hide, and reveal individual discipline models and objects
◆ Measure between model objects and automatically calculate XYZ differences
User Interface and Navigation
◆ Select level and location in 2D, navigate directly to that location in 3D model view
◆ View project model details with immersive, gyroscope enabled look around feature
◆ Walk through the model with gravity-assisted navigation optimized for BIM
The BIM 360 Glue mobile app, optimized for working with BIM 360 Glue projects, can also be used as a viewer for Autodesk Navisworks NWD models. Transfer NWD models directly to the app via iTunes, or use the iOS “Open In” feature to open NWD files directly from Autodesk products, including Buzzsaw and Constructware, or third party document management solutions. NOTE: When using the app as an NWD viewer, the app user will not benefit from markup functionality or automatic model updates.
Autodesk BIM 360 Glue mobile app is licensed under the following License and Services Agreement. Your download and/or use of the Autodesk BIM 360 Glue mobile app shall serve as your acknowledgement to the terms of this License and Services Agreement with respect to your use of the Autodesk BIM 360 Glue mobile app.
Requirements: Compatible with iPad 2 or later. Requires iOS 7 or later.
- March 26, 2015 New version 3.1
- February 17, 2015 New version 3.0
- September 26, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- August 31, 2014 New version 2.5
- August 04, 2014 New version 2.4.3
- July 17, 2014 New version 2.4.2
- June 26, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- May 30, 2014 New version 2.4
- April 01, 2014 New version 2.3
- February 18, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- February 09, 2014 New version 2.2
- November 07, 2013 New version 2.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.0
- May 25, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.3
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.2
- November 17, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 08, 2012 Initial release