Updated app to use latest Facebook API.
Use iFreezeFrame HD to capture amazing photos from video you captured with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
**Thanks for all the great reviews! iFreezeFrame HD has been updated for the iPhone 5 display. We have also added a new cropping feature. To see a demo of the app and view photos captured using iFreezeFrame HD, visit http://www.facebook.com/iFreezeFrameHD.
Also see our YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIF31YIHwyk.
iFreezeFrame HD provides the simplest way to find fun and amazing photos that are hidden within the video you captured using your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Seamlessly and quickly step frame by frame through video until you find that perfect photo. With iFreezeFrame HD, you will have up to 30 photos per second to choose from. Great when taking action photos, pet photos, pictures of the kids, or group photos. Also great for when you want the ability to capture video, without loosing out on the opportunity to capture photos. Wonderful for capturing photos of people with natural and relaxed expressions. Excellent for freezing a moment in time. Photos are captured in full 1080p on the iPhone 4s and 720p on the iPhone 4.
Made for easy navigation
•Navigate through multiple videos at a time to quickly find the perfect photo.
•Utilizes a smart photo strip to show upcoming and previous frames in the video, allowing you to quickly find and capture that perfect photo.
•Tap on the photo to view in full screen before capturing. Pinch and zoom to inspect in full detail.
•Select existing video or capture new video from within the app for immediate inspection and photo capture.
Share your photos or save for later.
•When you find that perfect photo, share it with your loved ones. Post it to Facebook, Twitter, or email the photo to a loved one. You can also save the photo to your camera roll for future use.
Preserves metadata from videos
•When you save the photo to your camera roll, the date/time and location information from the video will be carried to the photo.
•To protect your privacy, the metadata will NOT be preserved in the photo when you post to Facebook, Twitter, or email from within the iFreezeFrame HD app.
Visit our Facebook page for more info, and become a fan to find out more about future apps.
***We are working hard to build other unique and fun apps. Follow us at www.twitter.com/flipflee for product news.
- September 11, 2012 Initial release
- October 04, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 06, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 03, 2012 New version 1.1
- December 06, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 24, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 29, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 04, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 07, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- January 09, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- February 09, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 13, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 25, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 27, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 01, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 03, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 12, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 15, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 22, 2013 New version 1.2