- Added the 2016 presidential campaign and 7 primary candidates to choose from
- Added 6 historical campaigns to play, dating back to 1992
- Various graphical and interface improvements
Please be sure to leave us a review and we will update again in the Spring with better 2016 campaign data and candidates.
Will you help the Democrats stay in power for another 4 years or will you help the Republicans move into the White House? The fate of the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election is in your hands in this election simulation game!
Choose your candidate and navigate the tricky political landscape of the 2016 electoral college. Clinton, Sanders, and O'Malley are your choices for the Democratic ticket while the Republican's can choose from Trump, Bush, Rubio, or Cruz.
* Advanced election simulation model using real-world polling data, population demographics, and historical voting trends.
* Play historical campaigns dating back to 1992. Gore v Bush, McCain v Obama, Clinton v Dole, and many more!
* Launch television, radio, internet, and ground campaigns in any state you chose.
* Hire volunteers to make a lasting impact in those tough battleground states.
* Improve your campaign staff to gain national benefits and help set your focus for the national debate.
* Watch your money and be on the lookout for fundraisers so you can keep spending.
Please be sure to leave a review and tell your friends about this game. We're planning another update for the Spring featuring better 2016 polling data and candidates!
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- October 04, 2014 New version 1.3
- January 11, 2016 New version 2.0
- March 22, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99