Thanks for using the FIFA 16 Companion App! We’re continuing to update the app and add improvements throughout the season. In addition to a number of stability and performance improvements, we’ve added the ability to send all won items to the Club from the Transfer Targets screen.
This app requires an EA Account and FIFA 16, available on Xbox One, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, or PC. To use the FIFA Ultimate Team features, you must have a FUT Club.
Updated for FIFA 16! Keep the world of football close at hand with the EA SPORTS™ FIFA 16 Companion App! Manage your FUT Club anytime, anywhere.
Features and great new additions include:
• An all new look and feel for FIFA 16
• FUT Draft: Build a squad from a draw of random players in our new mode. Draft your squad on mobile, and play on console!
• View TOTW Squad Previews and History
• Manage your Squads and Club Items
• Purchase Packs in the FUT Store
• Stay in touch with your friends with EA SPORTS™ Football Club
Getting Started with FUT:
1. Create a FUT Club in FIFA 16
2. Setup a FUT Security Question the second time you login to FUT on your Console or PC
3. Login to the EA SPORTS ™ FIFA 16 Companion App and tap the Ultimate Team™ tile
This app is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Terms of Service: http://terms.ea.com
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM
Visit http://help.ea.com/en/# for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 1.96.33
- September 25, 2014 New version 15.0.2
- February 11, 2015 New version 15.1.0
- February 26, 2015 New version 15.2.0
- September 16, 2015 New version 16.0.0
- November 18, 2015 New version 16.1.0
- January 06, 2016 New version 16.2.0