Text has been updated
Celebrate 50 years of James Bond films in fine style with this app, created in collaboration with EON Productions, producers of the James Bond movies. Browse through a spectacular gallery of posters, from 1962's Dr. No to 2012's Skyfall. A collection of Bond images that captures, distils, and defines the lasting appeal of cinema’s most compelling superspy.
- 105 posters with captions by Bond expert Alastair Dougall, drawing on insights provided by celebrated Bond film Production Designer Dennis Gassner
- Rare, valuable, sought-after, and unpublished posters from all over the world promoting every Bond film
- Photo gallery featuring posters, teasers, and lobby cards showcasing Bond's incredible 50-year movie history
- Slideshow viewing and the ability to set favourites to view again and again
The James Bond 50 Years of Movie Posters app provides a kaleidoscope of imagery that is sure to leave all James Bond fans shaken and stirred!
- October 30, 2012 Initial release
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 15, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99