-Support for all current devices.
-Minor corrections and bugfixes.
-Switch to ad supported mode. If you purchased the game in the past 30 days send us an email with the voucher code, we'll give you a nice gift on our coming release!
Little conquest is a frenetic strategy game with beautiful HD + Retina graphics.
Conquer all the buildings before your enemy to earn your victory. Create your army using powerful mythological units and invincible siege weapons. Use the magical powers of the druids to enhance your attacks or block your enemies.
Extend your conquest to your friends’ devices in amazing multiplayer battles and brag your conquests in Facebook and Twitter.
Little conquest features several game styles to keep you entertained (Conquer buildings, Survival -an inverse twr defense mode-, Click to kill, etc.), all merged smoothly in the campaign.
Watch the trailer
What the press is saying:
"The end result is that you get a good amount of the engagement, strategic wizardry, and fulfillment that you could from a blown-up strategy game in a quarter of the time.
Little Conquest is aware of its coolest feature -- it actively tries to deliver one of the fastest RTS experiences possible, while still delivering somewhat traditional play. It's a curious mixture, and one that has wanting to see a lot more".
“Little Conquest looks to be the next step in the evolution of [the] genre.[…] Developer Battlebit is putting together a hefty game with Little Conquest. […] Simple and bright, Little Conquest looks like an animated pop-up book”.
“Battlebit Games has introduced a number of twists in the gameplay that appear to be inspired by classic RTS titles.[…] All of this is complemented by a bright, clean cartoon art style that promises to shine on Retina display iOS devices”.
Fun and challenging game play.
Gorgeous HD retina graphics (iPad2 + all retina devices!).
Two campaigns: Greeks vs. Egyptians + Vikings vs. Normans.
Online multiplayer, with voice chat.
Many units and building types to control, including mythological creatures, special heroes and siege weapons.
Magical powers to get an edge over your enemy.
Three difficulty levels, from casual to hard.
Beautiful sound design.
GameCenter integration for achievements and leader boards.
Facebook and Twitter integration.
Universal app (iPod + iPhone + iPad; Requires iOS5+).
- September 10, 2012 Initial release
- September 13, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- September 19, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 26, 2012 New version 1.1
- September 30, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 04, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- November 24, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 31, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 15, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 24, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- January 28, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 09, 2014 New version 1.4
- April 09, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!