148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: HOT ON CONCEPT, COLD ON CONTROLS :: Read Our Full Review >>
Players must act quickly to save buildings and wayward hikers as a forest quickly burns to ash in this exciting real-time strategy game.
What's NewMinor bug: Sometimes levels don't get unlocked properly after a successful level. As an easter egg, click on the version # located on top-left corner of splash screen to unlock all levels (at least until we can fix this). Thank you for your patience! :)
Update version 1.3
- Fixed memory leak that caused the game to severely lag after consecutive games played
- Fluid layout now handles Landscape and Portrait mode
- Minor bug fixes
- New unit mini-menu for both Hose Team unit and Cut Team unit.
- Significant performance increase for tablet users
Remember to rate FireJumpers and help make our game a success! If we've fixed your issue in this update, please re-rate our game, it means a lot to us! Thanks
App DescriptionIn this real-time strategy game, you command a team of elite firefighting helicopters, ground units and water bombers as they battle raging wildfires around the world. Your firefighters will leap into action against fires ranging from grass fires to town-threatening infernos. And the action continues as your team must battle fires in Central Park, the Everglades and even a volcano!
- "Awesome. This is definitely the best firefighting game I have ever played..."
- "Best fire game out there. As a wildland fire fighter I really appreciate this game..."
- "An extremely exciting new RTS. This is a genius idea for a game. It's been very fun to play..."
- "Best firefighter game ever! Challenging and addicting! Fun as a game, but can be used as a training/refresher tool too."
To acknowledge the incredible service of real world firefighters, Redblox Games has committed to donating 5% of all sales from Fire Jumpers to Firefighters 1st, a charity that supports volunteer fire services. And for the following special events, that amount will rise to 10% of sales:
- Global Wildfire Awareness Week (Southern Hemisphere)
- Fire Prevention Week
- Global Wildfire Awareness Week (Northern Hemisphere)
- Includes a sophisticated real-time fire simulation that burns differently each time - depending on the terrain and wind conditions.
- Helicopters can transport firefighting ground units, rescue civilians and make water drops.
- Firefighter hose teams connect to water sources and provide a zone of fire suppression. The effectiveness of the fire suppression will depend on the type of terrain. If the hose burns, the team must reconnect to a new water source.
- Firefighter cut teams create fire breaks. The effectiveness of the fire breaks will depend on the direction and strength of the wind.
- The water bomber makes water drops along paths that you specify.
- Explosives such as fuel tanks present a special danger to firefighting teams.
- Real locations from around the world including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Spain, China, Australia (and more to come).
- A magnifier shows you what's under your finger for more accurate control.
By Redblox Games, an "indie" developer. We hope you enjoy playing this game as much as we enjoyed building it! For more information and strategies, visit our website at: www.redbloxgames.com
This game can be used for public outreach, recruitment and certain types of training. Please contact us for more information.
RTS, real-time strategy game, wildfire game, firefighter game, fire game, fire simulation, fire sim, wildfire simulation, firefighter simulation, wildfire, wild fire, grass fire, grassfire, forest fire, bush fire, bushfire, woodland fire, fire, firefighters, water bomber, water tanker, fire line, fireline, fire break, firebreak, smoke, wind, aerial firefighting, helicopter, water drop, burn, terrain, fire shelter, firestorm, fire storm, smoke jumper, smokejumper, fire jumper, firejumper, hotshot crew, water drop, rescue civilians, teamwork.
October 07, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
April 04, 2013 New version 1.3
January 12, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 12, 2013 New version 1.2
October 11, 2012 New version 1.1.6
August 29, 2012 Initial Release