What's New* Added TI OAD Profile support
* Added TI Simple Keys Profile Support
* Added OpenGL graphing for all sensors
* Added logging of data stored in graph
* Added height measurement for barometer
* Added connect / disconnect button in cell to avoid wrong clicking.
* Added global setting for Imperial / Metric values
* Added rescanning of devices
* Changed order of screens, second screen is now sensor data
* Changed order in configuration screen
* All sensors are now enabled by default
App DescriptionThe new Bluetooth® low energy SensorTag from TI is designed to shorten the design time for Bluetooth app development from months to hours. The SensorTag includes 6 different MEMS sensors: Infrared temperature sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, humidity sensor, pressure sensor and magnetometer. All sensors can be controlled individually from the app.
The SensorTag is designed to shorten the design time for Bluetooth low energy app development from months to hours.
April 17, 2013 New version 3.0
January 04, 2013 New version 2.1
October 29, 2012 New version 2.0
September 09, 2012 Initial Release