★ Support for iPad: DoWork is now fully optimized for iPad, with no added cost.
★ History View: On the iPad, you can see a visualization of your task running history. DoWork offers either a daily, weekly, or monthly view to your past productivity.
★ Scheduled Alarms: You can also schedule alarms at a specific time of the day, or after a specified duration has been completed, to remind you to take a break or stop working on whatever it is you happen to be doing at that moment.
★ And much more:
• Improved suggestions when typing in organization details.
• Improved user interface under special circumstances.
• Added review and feedback options in settings.
• Bug fixes.
DoWork is an easy and relaxed task manager. It simply allows you to focus on what’s important and reduce procrastination. It’s not a project planner or a tool to micromanage. DoWork puts you back in charge!
We all face the problems everyday in our work and lives in general. We spend too much time and effort in making plans that will never happen. Our to-do lists just keep growing and end up being lists of the things we didn’t do. At the same time we, we are often forced to report our working hours using a system that’s more concerned about our physical presence than the work we get done. To manage all this, we use expensive tools that were invented to make sure you work enough, while we all know the real problems are that we end up working too much and spending too much time on tasks that are not important.
DoWork is essentially an egg timer with memory. The only planning you need to do is deciding how much time you can afford to spend on a particular task daily, typically giving more important jobs more time. The psychological factor of using a timer is very important. The act of flipping a switch is a very tangible thing and forces you to acknowledge what you're supposed to focus on. It gives you a sense of urgency.
• Alerts: You can use DoWork both as a silent timer and a reminder with an alarm. If a target duration has been defined for a task, DoWork will remind you to stop working on that task when the duration has passed.
• Scheduled Alarms: You can also schedule alarms at a specific time of the day, or after a specified duration has been completed, to remind you to take a break or stop working on whatever it is you happen to be doing at that moment.
• Motion Alerts: If your device supports it, DoWork can automatically alert you to set a task as stopped when it detects significant movement of the device. This way you’ll never accidentally leave a task running. The feature is optimized not to drain your battery and you can opt-out on a task-by-task or device-by-device basis.
• History View: On the iPad, you can see a visualization of your task running history. DoWork offers either a daily, weekly, or monthly view to your past productivity.
• Archive: You can move tasks to the archive, when they are completed or otherwise become obsolete. From the archive, tasks can be either restored to active state or deleted permanently.
• Multiple Devices: DoWork uses iCloud to automatically keep all your devices in sync, allowing you to start a new task on the device that’s most convenient to you.
Visit our web site for more information about DoWork.
- March 19, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 19, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- October 09, 2012 Initial release