Updated for iOS 8 and iPhone 6 and 6+.
The Philippines is a rich tropical archipelago that provides a mix of the old and new, and a wealth of artistic and cultural heritage. The country is blessed with abundant natural and historic wonders—majestic waterfalls, beautiful beaches, ancient rice terraces, reefs teeming with diverse aquatic life and many other landmark structures. Along with its warm environment, the Filipinos are famous for their warm hospitality, friendliness, musical and artistic talents.
"The best travel guide for your device, the easiest to use, and it works on your iPad and iPhone. Using great photos, we have all the must see location, country info, and Points of Interest that you will need to make the most from your journey.
- All the must see locations, including nearby places of interest, and upcoming events
- Useful locations like Hotels, Restaurants, Camping locations and more
- Keep your friends updated with a Travel Blog, managed easily from in the app
- Weather updates, updated daily from Yahoo weather
- Currency Conversion, for any currency on the plane
- Time conversion, find out what time it is in Kuala Lumpur
- Country info, with best time to go, Weather, Visa, Money, Getting around, and more.
- Bookmark feature lets you plan your vacation by listing your favourite places.
- Easy to use
- Lots of great pictures
This app is updated every few weeks with new must see locations, new events and more info."
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- December 12, 2014 New version 4